Stainless Steel Oven Thermometer for Measuring Temperature
• Material: Stainless Steel
• High Accuracy.
• Accurate Reading
• Strong Durability & Durability
***It can’t be kept in the oven for a long time. It usually takes a few minutes to measure the temperature.
• Set the oven to the temperature you need to test, place the thermometer in the middle of the oven (the best place on the grill).
• The temperature measured at this position is the overall temperature of the oven.
• The temperature measured by the thermometer in other places is incorrect.
• Then close the oven door and start the oven.
• The heating pipe slowly heated to red, until the heating pipe blackened, you can read the actual temperature.
• Generally, the temperature tested in the domestic oven will be on the high side.
• You can use the oven thermometer to adjust according to the actual situation of your oven!
Measurement: 7.5CM Diameter: 5CM Weight: 57g
Measurement range: 50 - 300 degrees Fahrenheit: 100 toF - 600 toF
Accuracy: 6 degrees of soil
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 READY STOCK ITEM!!!!!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥